'Show Us Your
Terms and Conditions
- Your participation to complete the competition is voluntary.
- The “Show Us Your Tru-Turf” competition can be accessed via tagging Tru-Turf social media channels (Twitter, Instagram and Facebook). The online entry must be completed with your contact details to be eligible to enter into the draw which is located at showusyour.truturf.com. Only one entry per person, per month is permitted. To make sure that your prize draw entry is valid, please include your full name, email, course and relevant image.
- Anonymous entries will be ineligible for selection and unable to claim either of the monthly or annual prize/s.
- The intention of the survey is to help Tru-Turf better understand where and how their product/s are used. It will help the organisation gather much needed information on its products and services.
- At times you may be contacted about our products or offers and you will be subscribed to the Tru-Turf database.. If you don’t want to receive these offers, do not provide your details at the completion of the survey.
- Information regarding prizes and how to enter forms part of these conditions. Entries not completed in accordance with these conditions are ineligible and by entering, entrants accept these conditions.
- The Promoter Tru-Turf, ABN: 25 010 896 429; 16/6 Energy Circuit, Robina Queensland Australia 4226 Phone: +61 (7) 5594 7199, Email: email@example.com
- Entry is only open to those who fulfill the entry requirements, except directors, management, employees, officers and contractors (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, its related bodies corporate, prize suppliers and agencies associated with this Competition are ineligible to enter.
- The competition period begins 9:00am AEDT 1/03/2023 and closes at 11:59pm AEDT 30/11/2023.
- The winning entry will be selected by a panel from all valid entrants at 9am AEDT December 1, 2023. An entry will be drawn at the Tru-Turf office (16/6 Energy Circuit, Robina, QLD Australia). The winner's name and image will be published on www.truturf.com and Tru-Turf’s social media channels.
- The winner must, at the Promoter’s request, participate in all promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of the prize, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter using their name and image in promotional material.
- Entries will be reviewed by the Promoter – Tru-Turf. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries. Entries may be accepted or rejected at the Promoter’s absolute discretion. Entries deemed to not comply with these conditions of entry will be deemed invalid and the entrant will not be eligible to win the prize.
- The winner will be notified immediately in writing via email/direct message.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, transmission interruption, communications failure, or any technical difficulties or periods of unavailability of the entry mechanism during the Promotion Period. The Promoter has no control over networks or lines and accepts no responsibility for any problems associated with them, whether due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise. The Promoter is not liable for any costs incurred, responses received or any other consequences of user error.
- The Major singular person entry Prize is a USD$10,000 Mastercard cashless debit card or similar. This package is valued at USD$10,000.
- The monthly prizes will include products from participating partners.
- The total value in prizes (major singular entry prize, monthly prizes) is - USD$15000.
- Prize delivery may be delayed or determined by government regulations and restrictions regarding workplaces and movement. The promoter and partners will do their best to ensure prizes are delivered promptly. Each prize pack will be delivered by the end of 2023.
- Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for other products. In the event for any reason a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be supplied in lieu of that element of the prize. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value. Where a prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter may substitute for that prize another item of equal or higher value and/or specification as determined by the Promoter. If the prize is unavailable the promoter is able to substitute a prize to equal or greater value.
- The promoter/s accept no responsibility for any loss, stolen or damaged prizes once they have been received by couriers.
- If the winner/s is unable to be contacted a “second chance” draw or “unclaimed prize” draw will take place on 08/12/2023, at 16/6 Energy Circuit, Robina Queensland Australia 4226, at 9.00am AEDT.
- The Promoter reserves the right to validate and check the authenticity of entries and may, in its sole discretion, disqualify all entries from, and prohibit further participation in this competition by, any person who tampers with or benefits from any tampering with the entry process, enters using automated entry software or any other mechanism or electronic means to automatically enter the competition repeatedly, tampers with or benefits from any tampering with the operation of the competition or acts in violation of these conditions, acts in a disruptive manner, acts with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person or engages in any unfair or illegal practices.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this competition or accepting or using any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- If for any reason any aspect of this competition is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter may cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, or invalidate any affected entries subject to regulatory approval.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought. Where the operation of this competition results in, for GST purposes, supplies being made for non-monetary consideration, entrants agree to follow the Australian Taxation Office’s stated view that where the parties are at arm’s length, goods and services exchanged are of equal GST inclusive market values. All entries become the property of The Promoter. All opt-in entries will be entered into a database and The Promoter may use email addresses and telephone numbers for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes.
- The Promoter may disclose entrants’ personal information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting this competition or communicating with entrants. All Opt-in entries consent to the storage of their personal information on the Promoters database and the Promoter may use this information for future marketing purposes regarding their products, including contacting the entrant via electronic messaging. All opt-in entries consent to receiving SMS or email messages from the Promoter.